Saturday, March 29, 2014

Desert Wanderer.



Tribal dress: Spell & The Gypsy Collective || Jewelry: Spell & vintage || Concho belt: Vintage ]] Crochet vest: Coco || Platform heels: The White Pepper

This is going to be my most worn look in summer, I think. I wear all my favorite pieces especially by my favorite brand Spell Designs, they have the most beautiful and dreamy clothes. That dress is definitely my favorite, I love its colors, its print and cut! I definitely will never regret buying it! I already bought a Spell tribal playsuit which has a similar cut and it's been worn many many many times. Both are so airy and comfortable. I combined it with my crochet vest, my favorite turquoise jewelry and concho belt and the only thing I still need is a trailer so I can travel and live out my inner gypsy haha. 
Btw my new platform heels are the most comfortable heels I've ever owned, I can walk hours in them without getting tired/ hurt feet. 







No comments:

Post a Comment