Monday, August 18, 2014

Outfit: Bonfire.



Crochet hem kimono:  New Look || Tie-Dye playsuit / romper: Forever 21 || Handpiece: Vintage || Boots: Vagabond 

I've been wearing kimonos for 3 years now and I've just discovered the perfect plain one. Finally. All my other kimonos are multicolored and printed which was no problem at all before, because I usually combined them with tees, tops and shorts. But every time I wore a dress or a printed shirt, I wished I had a plain black kimono which goes with everything (You know I've always had this never ending big love for black). When I discovered this one on ASOS.com I knew I had found the perfect black kimono. It has this beautiful crochet hemline which adds some boho vibes and make it more edgy and less "basic" looking like a normal cardigan. I also love its length, it's not too short or too long, simply perfect. Furthermore it fits to every style - it can be dressed grunge, boho or goth and even hippish. This is definitely going to be my most worn kimono ever haha. The Tie-Dyed romper is a find from my Munich trip with a good friend of mine when we were shopping at Forever 21. It immediately caught my eye, it looks way more expensive than it actually was, the quality is great and the pale pink color with grey Tie Dye pattern looks so good! I will never stop wearing Tie-Dye patterns, those are my summer must-haves. 








No comments:

Post a Comment