Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Outfit: Crochet Rainbow.


Multi colored rainbow crochet dress: Glad Rags || Necklace: Forever 21 || Boots: Vagabond via Urban Outfitters

This week it seems like I show you all of my favorite summer looks, here's another one. Rainbow crochet is probably the coolest & most beautiful way to wear crocheted things. Especially when it comes to dresses, I'll get weak. At first I saw the Zeppelin Dress on the Rat and Boa website a couple of months ago and I couldn't stop thinking of it - unfortunately it's been sold out for quite a long time now and I'm so glad I found the same dress on a different website. It's probably the most suitable dress for festivals and summer in general. The colorful, popping flowers on black background are outstanding and add that perfect happy hippie vibe to your look. 
Yeah I'm completely obsessed with this dress, probably the best purchase I've made this spring - I'm going to wear that beauty all summer long, that's for sure. :-)












1 comment:

  1. Amazing <3
    love your style!
    http://polinapaola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete