Monday, May 23, 2016

Outfit: Even a white rose has a black shadow.



Southwestern printed fringe kimono: New Chic || Lace slip dress: Pull and Bear || Ethnic Necklaces: Vintage & Vanessa Mooney || Gypsy rocker boots: Spell Designs 

There's no better dress for being worn underneath a flowy kimono than a slip dress! For this Monday's post (yep it was windy on that day I took the photos! ) I'm wearing a very lingerie inspired look I love to wear on the hot summer days, but it still reminds a lot of festival fashion. The lacey slip dress was a purchase I made a few months back in winter, it's my favorite one! It got amazing soft lace hemlines and a nice asymmetrical A-line fit which makes it so comfortable to wear. Here I went for a darker combo with my red/cream/blue colored southwestern kimono I received from New Chic, it's a nice one! I added some ethnic vintage necklace layers and my favorite western boots to complete the Western/Rock'n'Roll vibe. 

Peace x













2 comments: