Friday, June 3, 2016

Outfit: If the world fell into the sea, Would you hold on and drown right here with me?


Crochet vest: Light in the box || Paisley crop blouse: Secondhand || Lace-Up Shorts: Somedays Lovin via Surfstitch || Platform Boots: Vagabond || Round sunglasses: ASOS

The 70s are fully back, at least for this outfit post - probably my most 70s inspired look I've ever posted. Starting with the clothes I combined my crochet vest I received from Light In The Box (A great staple piece for such a low price!) with a vintage blouse with a purple/red paisley print I bought at a local secondhand store. I think they both look great together! I usually prefer wearing crop tops with highwaisted denim shorts and my lace-up ones by Somedays Lovin I already showed you in an outfit post earlier this year just fit perfectly to the colors of the top and the retro 70s vibes. Those are so comfortable, too. For the accessories I went for vintage jewelry, my beloved platform boots and my round chloe inspired sunglasses I bought from ASOS some weeks ago. They're really cool and when you look through them they make the world look soooo lovely. Everything looks like it was edited with an vintage instagram filter, really cool! 
Peace. x











No comments:

Post a Comment