Monday, August 22, 2016

Outfit: LostMyHead.


Embroidered bomber jacket: Romwe || Mötley Crüe top: H&M || Sequin "bond girl" shorts: Spell Designs || Platform boots: Vagabond || Necklace: Vintage

Today's look is very very golden which is actually pretty unusual for me. Mostly I go for silver jewelry, but gold looks so good, too. I received this amazing embroidered bomber jacket from Romwe the other day and to be honest it couldn't get any better - I really love the print! It includes eagles and flowers and you all know how much I love eagles. I thought the jacket matches perfectly the golden sequin shorts I bought earlier this year. I still wanted the outfit to be casual and suitable for an every day look, so I combined it with a band tee (H&M sells very nice ones lately! So soft and inexpensive), some grungy platform boots and a tribal golden necklace originally from India.

Kisses. xx













1 comment:

  1. Die Shorts und die Bomberjacke passen 100% zusammen. Gold steht Dir auch ausgezeichnet:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete